As you may know, Classmate Tom Patterson has accepted responsibility for developing an Archive of memorabilia for the Medical Alumni Association. He needs our help.
"It would be great if classmates could bring or mail any memorabilia they might have from our years at medical school & during internship, for donation to the Medical Alumni Association archives.
- photos of class events; student days, Daffydil, reunions, teachers, old buildings, etc (Since these photos might be nice on our website, please send them first - either paper or digital versions - to Laurie Naiman - for scanning. He'll then forward them to Tom Patterson.)
- Class reunion letters
- Books they may have written on medical or non-medical subjects
- Small medical equipment, old microscopes
- Old exams of any year
- Daffydil programmes; other medical school publications, schedules, etc
- Yearbooks of any era
We will accept anything to help build up the Archives.
Please send them to us by one of the following routes:
- Mail to:
MAA Office, MSB Rm 3249,
1 King's College Circle,
University of Toronto,
Toronto ON M5S 1A8
- Bring them to the office in person anytime, or to the Archives table at Hart House on the evening of the MAA dinner (Tue June 6).
Your contributions will be a wonderful legacy from our class. Thanks!"
Questions may be directed to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
(An article about Tom's work appeared in the Winter 2004 issue of MAA Matters.)
Questions and Comments?
Updated: Mar 1, 2006